Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pilot tomorrow!

Today we were able to once again review, work on accel, and go over some old exams. I'm really glad the course has been wrapped up for awhile which has given us some time to just review everything. I personally haven't reviewed as much as I probably should have... as much as I wish I have more, it will give me a good idea as to what needs to be looked at again and what I'm able to do.

I'd suggest to just do some light review and try your hardest to not get super stressed; eat some cucumbers, they're supposed to help relax you. And like Mr.Maks said, have a good supper and a good sleep tonight! Just be sure to be in the room tomorrow at 12:30 at the latest.

"I've got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end."
-Larry Bird

Good luck everyone, you'll do great!

And as for that long haired 4 year-old boy, I personally think someone being suspended for their hair length is ridiculous. It actually really irritates me that people think they have the right to suspend someone for their chosen hair style.

Link to an article:
http://thechronicleherald.ca/World/1162049.html

No comments:

Post a Comment